eDocPrinter PDF Pro
I. [Adv. Pack] Text2Hash option: scrambling
text encoding to prevent copying text out of PDF. View
II. [Adv. Pack] Redirect2Print and Command2Action Addins
III. Embedded Command: JobSplitPDF: refer to sample for working with Word Mail
Merge directly without extra macros. Sample
Form Letters, Sample
IV. [Adv. Pack] Drag2PDF: optional toolbox for simple batch
conversion and merge, including pdfMixer UI for processing existing PDF files.
V. Word Form ==> PDF Form: Demo
Word Form (.doc) ==> Demo PDF
VI. Open Action: destination page number and default scale factor
VII. Multiple profiles: each printer instance owns its unique profile settings.
VIII. Embedded text commands for automation by any application with ordinary text
directly. Especially suitable for ERP and Database report. Please refer to the embedded commands usage guide for details and samples.
(1) Word Add-in: Fast TOC conversion, comments ==> PDF notes, Headings to PDF
bookmarks, cross-references, and more...
(2) PowerPoint Add-in: outlines to PDF bookmarks and hyperlinks to PDF links
(3) Excel Add-in: hyperlinks and cross references into PDF Links, sheet names to PDF bookmarks
eDocPrinter PDF Pro supports many advanced features:
- MUI (Multi-Lingual UI) Selection (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese,
Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish and Swedish)
- Office-Addins support (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Word Form ==> PDF Form
- Auto bookmark generation by text attribute matching
- Merge with existing PDF by [Append to] , [Insert Before], or [Overlay]. It's a real PDF Merge function rather than only concatenating proprietary spool or ps file.
More about Merge PDF Feature...
- Create PDF Layers (PDF 1.5 feature)
- Smart N-up (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 16 pages per sheet),
- Manually scaling by percentage
- Define and Add Custom Forms
- Standard PDF security setting (both 40bit and 128bit),
- Watermark support (text, image, and compound, PDF1.4 transparency)
- PDF-Stationary, PDF-Overlay (Overlay with existing PDF file as
- URL action for text watermark,
- Live URL and local file pattern detection
- Font embedding (True Type and Type1, support CJK, Non-Ansi, and Unicode fonts),
- Email PDF as attachment (MAPI and SMTP)
- Optimized for Fast Web View
- Destination control and PostAction (silent
printing, default saveas path, auto-numbered filename ...)
- Full Escape control for developers (refer
- FULL XP-Style Themed when running in XP
- Hiding Property Pages by Administrators
- Custom Document Information by Registry settings
- Margin adjustment
View the PDF with layers: (need Reader 6.0 to view layer effect, earlier versions of
reader will show all contents in
PDF as single layer) Piping Diagram,
Room Layout, ...
Auto Bookmark Generation by matching Text attributes with user defined templates.
More about Bookmark Feature...
See demo of bookmarks:
eDocPrinter PDF Pro User's
Link Action features: Auto hyperlink detection,
Detect Filenames as PDF Links,
and URL action for text
the demo now.
In multi-user terminal service environment,
administrators can set default global property setting and
mandatory watermark by utilizing PropAdm
tool , which shares with the same property page
interface of eDocPrinter PDF Pro.
eDocPrinter PDF Pro creates PDF files from applications in
Windows 2000, Windows XP, or above. (including terminal service environment) It works as a printer under windows environment, hence users can print from whatever application utilizing windows GDI printing device.